Ascendance @ Feenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendance @ Feenix

Alliance EU Guild on Feenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Destruction Warlock - Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inflict
Noob

[Accepted] Destruction Warlock - Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Destruction Warlock - Application   [Accepted] Destruction Warlock - Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Real Life Introduction
Introduce yourself! Who are you, where do you live, what's your occupation etc.

My name is Erik. I live in Sweden and I'm 20 years old. At the moment I'm unemployed, but I'm trying to study a bit and then return to school autumn this year.
I'm a social guy and I like to stay up late chatting with guildmates, smoke weed, partying, blablabla etc.

Give us info about your character; What class is it, spec, how well geared is it etc.

I play warlock. I'm destro specced (0/21/40). I crafted the whole Frozen Shadowveave Set and I'm pumping out 7k crits in 25 man-raids Wink.
I'm pretty good geared. Like I said, I've got the whole Frozen Shadowveave Set which give some sweet shadow spelldamage. 1 piece of t4 (would love one more for the setbonus) and then I have random offparts from Kara, Gruul, Maggy etc.

Can you raid on Sundays from 19:15 - 23:00?:
Affermative

What is your retail PvE experience?
Vanilla - None
TBC - Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon, Kazzak, SSC, TK and BT (up to council) fully cleared.

What are your professions and are they maxed out?
Tailoring 375 - with some rare recipes from TK (Belt of Blasting)
Engineering 366 - Skilled it up to get the awesome Destruction Holo-Gogs and Rocket Boots.

Do you have any friends in Ascendance that would vouch for you?
Yes. Crys, a sweet geared Warlock that joined recently. We played in Relentless together before they disbanded.

Any last comments that you believe would increase your chances of joining Ascendance?
I'm a social player that puts progress before gear. I'd rather see and participate when a guild is downing a boss they've never downed before, than just be a loothorny 12-year old that only raids because he wants the gear. I do think that I'll do good if I join Ascendance. I've heard that it is a good guild and your progress is impressive.
Hope to see you guys online!
Back to top Go down
Swagger
Peasant
Swagger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Destruction Warlock - Application   [Accepted] Destruction Warlock - Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Like it aloh' let's see what ther others have to say Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ascendance.forumotion.net
Forgus
Admin
Forgus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Destruction Warlock - Application   [Accepted] Destruction Warlock - Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:59 pm

I like your application and I definatly think we could use another warlock. Thumbs up from me!
Back to top Go down
https://ascendance.forumotion.net
Desire
Footman
Desire

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Destruction Warlock - Application   [Accepted] Destruction Warlock - Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Application seems decent, and we also lack Warlocks at the moment.
So, Welcome aboard.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Destruction Warlock - Application   [Accepted] Destruction Warlock - Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Destruction Warlock - Application
Page 1 of 1