Ascendance @ Feenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendance @ Feenix

Alliance EU Guild on Feenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurangceret Resto Shaman App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kurangceret
Noob

Kurangceret Resto Shaman App Empty
PostSubject: Kurangceret Resto Shaman App   Kurangceret Resto Shaman App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Real Life Introduction
Hi my name is Albert and i live in Indonesia. I love to play WOW so much Smile. Also love to hear some old music

Character Info
My Char name is Kurangceret. It is a Resto shaman. My gear only got 1 greens and the rest is Blue geared and 1 epic. I will try to do farming rep/instance for better stats.

Answer these questions:
Yup i can attend raid at that time for sure since it is midnight and i usually sleep late.
No atm i am farming gold by doing Q and etc
Don't have retail experience but i am use to play on private server with good script like Molten Wow. I am a Hardcore raider there and join a end game guild.
I got some prob with choosing professions. I am currently researching good professions for my Class. So soon i will get it.
Nope
I will be an active member and try to help some people when i am free or don't have anything to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Albusanguis
Noob
Albusanguis

PostSubject: Re: Kurangceret Resto Shaman App   Kurangceret Resto Shaman App I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Hey.
I would leave your application open atm and i want to do a interview with you in game also maybe few instances. Just contact me ingame on Albusanguis.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Footman
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Kurangceret Resto Shaman App   Kurangceret Resto Shaman App I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:36 am

Bumping this so Albus would do his job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurangceret Resto Shaman App   Kurangceret Resto Shaman App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurangceret Resto Shaman App
Page 1 of 1