Ascendance @ Feenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendance @ Feenix

Alliance EU Guild on Feenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied]Abun retribution paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
medanovidiudany
Noob

[Denied]Abun retribution paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Denied]Abun retribution paladin   [Denied]Abun retribution paladin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Real Life Introduction
Introduce yourself! Who are you, where do you live, what's your occupation etc.
Hi!
My name is Ovidiu.I am from Romania and i'm student-21 yers old

Character Info
Give us info about your character; What class is it, spec, how well geared is it etc.
My caracter name is Abun is a retribution paladin(2 epic items 2 greny trinket and libram and rest blue)i have some gear for holy pala and tank(blue and greny)
Answer these questions:
Can you raid on Sundays from 19:15 - 23:00?Yes.Sunday is a good day for raids and I'll be online
Do you have a flying mount?Yes i have but not artizan...i just farming gold for it atm
What is your retail PvE experience?i play wow for 6 years.on retry pala 1 years.i know all instance because im very old in wow and i dont like pvp arenas only BG:)
What are your professions and are they maxed out?i have alchimist/herbelism 375 and fisshing 375 and now i lvl up cooking
Do you have any friends in Ascendance that would vouch for you?I don't have any
Any last comments that you believe would increase your chances of joining Ascendance?im very old in this game and i know all what i need to do.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Avast
Peasant

[Denied]Abun retribution paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Abun retribution paladin   [Denied]Abun retribution paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:51 am

hai there.
i'm sorry, but we are not recruiting any more retribution paladins due to the fact we have already 2 in the guild, which is also an over-kill.
allthough, if you are willing to change your spec for Holy, then we should have a discussion about it.
rejected
Back to top Go down

[Denied]Abun retribution paladin
Page 1 of 1