Ascendance @ Feenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendance @ Feenix

Alliance EU Guild on Feenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply Arkenzer- Hunter [Marksmanship]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arkenzer
Noob

Apply Arkenzer- Hunter [Marksmanship] Empty
PostSubject: Apply Arkenzer- Hunter [Marksmanship]   Apply Arkenzer- Hunter [Marksmanship] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 am

REAL LIFE INTRODUCTION

Hello, my name is Carlos, i living Madrid (Spain) i have 17 years old in December i will have 18 years. i can speak english i know a lot of but mi grammar is regular. iwork in mechanical apprentice. i play wow 3 years ago and i'm sever english for learn englisd very very well Smile

CHARACTER INFO

Name is Arkenzer (night elf Hunter) he has Engineering 355 and minning full. his gear is weapons blue. i have flyying machine control but not learn ridding training. his is 70 since 4 days. his have 10xWSG mark and 2xEOTS mark and 370 honor xD

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS

Can you raid on Sundays from 19:15 - 23:00? Yes, i play all day in sundays because not work Very Happy

Do you have a flying mount? Yes, i can flying but 60% xD
What is your retail PvE experience? i was playing wow since 3 years ago, i was playing in server blizzlike in the TBC (GPLP)server spanish i was have good guild (LDL) (legionarios de la luz) and go to raid T5, T4 and ZA ... Void, Khaelthas..Zul'jin a lot of boss.
What are your professions and are they maxed out? Engineering (355) and mining (375)
you have any friends in Ascendance that would vouch for you? No, i haven't

Any last comments that you believe would increase your chances of joining Ascendance? mmmm. really? i not know, i wait that yes

Thx, 1 greeting
Back to top Go down

Apply Arkenzer- Hunter [Marksmanship]
Page 1 of 1