Ascendance @ Feenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendance @ Feenix

Alliance EU Guild on Feenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Valvalis App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valvalis
Noob
Valvalis

[Accepted] Valvalis App. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Valvalis App.   [Accepted] Valvalis App. I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Code:

Real Life Introduction
Introduce yourself! Who are you, where do you live, what's your occupation etc.
My name is Xyrish Ancero, and I'm 28yrs old. I live in US, Michigan State. I'm currently working in a Liquor store at night. Due to my work hours, I'm looking for a EU guild.

Character Info
Give us info about your character; What class is it, spec, how well geared is it etc.
My main toon is Valvalis, which is a Holy Spec paladin. Currently I'm in mostly blues and a few purples. I've been playing wow for almost 5yrs now. I started right before TBC. I've played retail for most it. I've pretty much mastered the 4 classes. Which is Paladin, Warrior, Rogue and Priest. In this server my alts are Druid ( Okay Geared ) and my Rogue ( Decent Geared )

Answer these questions:
Can you raid on Sundays from 19:15 - 23:00?: I can make Sundays most of the time. Since I work Night shifts, that wouldnt be much of a problem.

What is your retail PvE experience? I have 5yrs of retail and stop when Cata came out. I didn't cata to much...
What are your professions and are they maxed out? Enchanting and Tailor, currently not maxed out been gearing plus maxing out rep.

Do you have any friends in Ascendance that would vouch for you? I currently haven't dont have friends in Ascendance but I've healed for you guys in a few Kara raids...

Any last comments that you believe would increase your chances of joining Ascendance?
I would like to bring my knowledge and experience to your guild. I would love to progress and make new friends as well be part of a great guild who has the same goals and expectations as I have! Thank you for reading my App..
Back to top Go down
Swagger
Peasant
Swagger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valvalis App.   [Accepted] Valvalis App. I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:55 pm

I Like it :Thumps up:
Back to top Go down
https://ascendance.forumotion.net
Desire
Footman
Desire

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valvalis App.   [Accepted] Valvalis App. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Accepted, Whisper an officer for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valvalis App.   [Accepted] Valvalis App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Valvalis App.
Page 1 of 1