Ascendance @ Feenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendance @ Feenix

Alliance EU Guild on Feenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Truely, a Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nusnas12
Noob

[Accepted]Truely, a Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Truely, a Mage   [Accepted]Truely, a Mage I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Introduce yourself! Who are you, where do you live, what's your occupation etc.
Hello! I live in Sweden and im 17.

Give us info about your character; What class is it, spec, how well geared is it etc. I got lots of character, one of them is my mage witch I want to join this guild with. It doesn't have such nice gear (think you saw it) but if I get into the guild I will probably gear it. My specc is a Arcane/frost, witch is a very good highcrit specc.

[i]Can you raid on Sundays from 19:15 - 23:00?: Yes
[i]What is your retail PvE experience?: I have been raiding as a protwarrior on retail up to BT.
[i]What are your professions and are they maxed?: I dont have any but Im thinking of getting tailoring if I get in
[i]Do you have any friends in Ascendance that would vouch for you? No but I may have some friends who wants to join aswell (maybe)
[i]Any last comments that you believe would increase your chances of joining Ascendance? Nope
Back to top Go down
zetron
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Truely, a Mage   [Accepted]Truely, a Mage I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:16 am

PM Zetron or Desire in-game.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Footman
Desire

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Truely, a Mage   [Accepted]Truely, a Mage I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Truely, a Mage   [Accepted]Truely, a Mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Truely, a Mage
Page 1 of 1