Ascendance @ Feenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendance @ Feenix

Alliance EU Guild on Feenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Lumini Night Elf Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumini
Noob

[Accepted] Lumini Night Elf Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Lumini Night Elf Druid   [Accepted] Lumini Night Elf Druid I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Hi dudes,

Heres my apply to join your imba guild and my apologies for the length of it:

Profession: student
Character Info

Character: Lumini (originally from Dragonmaw)
Race: Night Elf Female
Class: Druid
Level: 70
Armoury:

Voice Communication:
Team Speak, Ventrillo

Internet Connection: Very stable 8mb adsl wifi network

Talent Spec:
Balance at the moment

Raid Equipment: Full epic gear for Feral DPS, Balance and Restoration spec
Raid Experience:
ZG, AQ20, ONY, MC and BWL, AQ40, and Naxaramas (all at farmed status).
Outland: I was farming all bosees in Outland 25 men istances except SWP.
Regular In-game times:
17:00 there can stay after midnight.

Former Guilds:
Vanguard, Dominium (Dragonmaw),
Likes and dislikes:
Likes: Good communication, good leadership, mature behaviour, love raiding and trying new tactics, fun
Dislikes: Lack of raiding (really de-movitates me), guilds that don’t appreciate or use the talents that is at their disposal to them, people afk in raids, extended guild trial periods, immaturity and rudeness

Days Played: 188 days, 15hours and 59 seconds in total (39 days at lvl70) (
This character was the first ever character I rolled when I installed the game on retail release, and will always be my main. Even after all this time I get a thrill from being a Mage. I love playing the class.

Additional Character Information

What can I offer your guild:
A dedicated, loyal, reliable and trust-worthy guild member with great dps. I have the patience of a ‘saint’ and very rarely get annoyed when things go wrong. I always look on the positive side and like to inspire and motivate others. I do not worry about repair costs and see wiping as a crucial part of the learning process in high-level end-game content. I respect everyone’s needs and always put guild members and the guild I am in 1st above anything else. When not in raids, I farm for items for the guild, help members out in completing attunement quests and assist in anyway possible that can help the guild to progress to the next level.

I am a good listener and quickly adapt in battle situations. I like to try new tactics and experiment and can think on my feet in a crisis. I see the Druid as mainly a high healing/ranged dps class, but can also support the raid in many other ‘creative' ways - depending on play style, whether it be crowd control, pulling etc. For example on quite a few raids in the past when the group has wiped without a soul stone I have fd and ressed one of the healers with goblin jumper cables and then helped by bandaging the raid group members to speed up preparation for the next boss try.

What am I looking for in your guild:
I am looking for an established and progressive friendly but seriously committed pve guild that is active in raiding end-game content. I want to join a guild that can inspire it’s members to succeed and is willing to face up to challenges and new game content with a positive, motivated and disciplined manner. A guild that has excellent leadership and officers with excellent communication skills. I truely believe your guild has the essence of these qualities, which is why I’m applying for join your imba guild.

I have heard that Ascendance is a great guild and I am extremely impressed with your guild structure. I would be a proud and a dedicated guildy if I was given the opportunity to join.

Professions: Tailoring (375), Ehcnanting (375), First Aid (375)
Reputation: I have few exalteds and all others are reverded but it will be exalted soon

Summary:
The summarise, I am a dedicated player with nearly 3 years experience playing the druid class. I am loyal, mature and love pwning bosses and ganking rogues!

Should you wish to contact me please email me and I will gladly answer your questions (in bewteen killing horde ofc!).

Thx for reading this and best wishes!
Back to top Go down
Swagger
Peasant
Swagger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lumini Night Elf Druid   [Accepted] Lumini Night Elf Druid I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi Lumini,

Really like you're application, it's the best one so far. You're Experince and overall knowledge of wow seems great. A yes from me.
Back to top Go down
https://ascendance.forumotion.net
Forgus
Admin
Forgus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lumini Night Elf Druid   [Accepted] Lumini Night Elf Druid I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Accepted. Whisper an officer ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://ascendance.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lumini Night Elf Druid   [Accepted] Lumini Night Elf Druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Lumini Night Elf Druid
Page 1 of 1