Ascendance @ Feenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendance @ Feenix

Alliance EU Guild on Feenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Menes - Balance / Feral

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Menes
Noob

[Accepted]Menes - Balance / Feral  Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Menes - Balance / Feral    [Accepted]Menes - Balance / Feral  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:57 am

Real Life Introduction
Hi, my name is Ivo i live in Latvia - city Riga , +2 timezone im 19 years old and im studying about programming computers . I got a Gf named Marta , she's playing wow also but not on TBC ...

Character Info
As u see on topic my main is Balance and os is feral , all this time i played on hellground , and got 1 year experience on Retail , so i think i know 99% of all t4/t5/t6 instances . about character , got almost full rep gear so its not totaly full greeny but my gear is pretty weak [ yeah i know its bad ] but problem isnt in gear , problem is with raids , i cant gear ger if noone help me so yeah .

Answer these questions:
Sure , thats the time when im home and actually i can raid every day on those hours
Yes ofc . the one from druid spells , 60%
as i sad played 1 year on retail , and about 1 year in hellground and alphawow did all t4/t5/t6 instances and also was leader for t5, so im sure i know all tactics as dps or rdps / tank
LW / skinning no they are not maxed but got around 340~
actually no cuz im newbie in this server , heard its good and came here cuz i want to do real pve with good english speaking guilds
So , i want to do real pve i gonna join every raid and help newbies to gear up on every dungeon when i can , or help with profs , so yeah ty for attention and see ya soon cuz want to do serious PVE Smile
Back to top Go down
Avast
Peasant

[Accepted]Menes - Balance / Feral  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Menes - Balance / Feral    [Accepted]Menes - Balance / Feral  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:44 pm

ohai there.
we would take you as Balance, gear isn't the problem, you/we can farm it in the raids/instances.
experiences are more than good.
we have an another raid-day, which is on Thursdays with the same time.
proffesions +.
accepted.
Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Menes - Balance / Feral
Page 1 of 1