Ascendance @ Feenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendance @ Feenix

Alliance EU Guild on Feenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Daheala Holy Priest application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daheala2
Noob

[Accepted]Daheala Holy Priest application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Daheala Holy Priest application   [Accepted]Daheala Holy Priest application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Real Life Introduction
Introduce yourself! Who are you, where do you live, what's your occupation etc.
Im a 20 Year old Student from Germany with much time to have fun at playing WoW Wink. I am a Player that always searches Challenges in a Game so in WoW im always trying to do the most difficult raids, achieve hard to get Arena PvP titles and become more and more skilled. I started playing on this server on Friday and hit 70 on Saturday, so you can kinda call me a "newbie" on this server.

Character Info
Give us info about your character; What class is it, spec, how well geared is it etc.
My Char is a human Priest, human because it is the best pve race for priests, +10% spirit just rules. Specc is holy which can either be 23/38/0 for skilled Spirit buff, or 20/41/0 for Circle of Life. I always try to gather as much spirit as I can without disregarding other important stats such as hb. Some people used to call me neveroom healer on retail^^. I hit 70 four days ago so my priest is still green/rare equipped, but its changing more and more to full rar. Even though it is difficult to find a Group for an Instance.

Answer these questions:
Can you raid on Sundays from 19:15 - 23:00?
Raiding Sunday evening/nigth suits me very well.
Do you have a flying mount?
Yes,but still the really really .. really slow 60% flying mount
What is your retail PvE experience?
I started playing retail on classic WoW(raiding MC,BWL), in TBC I cleared all content up to Brutallus and in Wotlk I stopped after raiding Naxxramas because Wotlk was so easy that it was just boring.
What are your professions and are they maxed out?
Professions are(not much skilled yet, focussed on lvling first):Enchanting(Ring enchants Wink) and Tailoring.
Do you have any friends in Ascendance that would vouch for you?
Not yet since i just started playing here a few days ago.
Any last comments that you believe would increase your chances of joining Ascendance?
Healing is not about gear, it's about saving lives.
Back to top Go down
Avast
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Daheala Holy Priest application   [Accepted]Daheala Holy Priest application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:21 pm

hello there.
since we could use a priest, you have a small +.
we also have raids on Thursday, with the same time.
that you have a flying mount is kewl, and your experiences are more than good.
see ya in the guild
accepted
Back to top Go down
Desire
Footman
Desire

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Daheala Holy Priest application   [Accepted]Daheala Holy Priest application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:31 am

Accepted and closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Daheala Holy Priest application   [Accepted]Daheala Holy Priest application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Daheala Holy Priest application
Page 1 of 1