Ascendance @ Feenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendance @ Feenix

Alliance EU Guild on Feenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Outskilled] - [Priest] - [Holy / Can go Shadow on Notice]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
outskilled
Noob

[Outskilled] - [Priest] - [Holy / Can go Shadow on Notice] Empty
PostSubject: [Outskilled] - [Priest] - [Holy / Can go Shadow on Notice]   [Outskilled] - [Priest] - [Holy / Can go Shadow on Notice] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:03 am

Real Life Introduction
Hello, I am a 18 year old ( common fella ) from England Born and Raised here i am currently Studying public services to train for the fire brigade ( i know sexy fireman wit woo ) Online gaming since 2004, Started on the infamous scene of Counter Strike: Source went on to win i20 for Nava Gaming in Counterstrike 1.6 under the name SynteK. started playing wow in 2.X and quit playing one day before Cata launch.

Character Info
My Char is Outskilled, Night Elf Priest EXP in Shadow, Holy and Disc. Retail raiding exp on 100% of the rolls that a priest undergoes.
Answer these questions:
Can you raid on Sundays from 19:15 - 23:00?
Yes i can that is no problamo
Do you have a flying mount?
Not at the presant time but its on the *to do list*
What is your retail PvE experience?
Kara, Grull, Maggy, BT, SWP, SSC, Cleard 100% WOTLK Content
What are your professions and are they maxed out?
Alc/Herb *also to do list*
Do you have any friends in Ascendance that would vouch for you?
Tomro i beleive, pritty cool guy and doesnt afraid of nothing Cool
Any last comments that you believe would increase your chances of joining Ascendance?
"Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent, leave the house before you find something worth staying in for. "
— Banksy

Thank you for taking the time out to read through my application to Ascendance, i also bring cookies lol!
Back to top Go down
Desire
Footman
Desire

[Outskilled] - [Priest] - [Holy / Can go Shadow on Notice] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Outskilled] - [Priest] - [Holy / Can go Shadow on Notice]   [Outskilled] - [Priest] - [Holy / Can go Shadow on Notice] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Application seems good, can't argue with that, sadly, seeing as inactive Cru and Ryxali are on these forums due to their lazyness and us changing forums, i'd ask you to make a new application at Recycled.Guildportal.com where most of the officers are now. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

[Outskilled] - [Priest] - [Holy / Can go Shadow on Notice]
Page 1 of 1