Ascendance @ Feenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendance @ Feenix

Alliance EU Guild on Feenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tarini-Priest-Whatever spec you want

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
baby_bellmer
Noob

Tarini-Priest-Whatever spec you want Empty
PostSubject: Tarini-Priest-Whatever spec you want   Tarini-Priest-Whatever spec you want I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Real Life Introduction
Hello. My name is Jennifer. I live in Michigan. I work long weeks but spend most of my days off on wow. I am married with a 2 year old daughter. My husband also plays wow on the Feenix BC server.

Character Info
My characters name is Tarini. She is a priest. She is at this moment level 67 but I plan on having her 70 before I go to bed tonight. She got 18 levels yesterday alone. She is currently shadow spec'd but that is the easiest way to level a priest. I dont mind healing or dpsing, whichever the guild needs more.

Answer these questions:
Raiding on sundays is perfect for me, it is the only day of the week that I always have off. It is also the day that I spend the most time playing wow. I wont have a problem meeting raid times, I would be online and ready to go.
I currently do not have a flying mount. Plan on having one within the next week.
As for my retail experience, I played both BC and WOTLK in retail. I had a 70 priest in BC and an 80 mage in WOTLK. I have healed all BC heroics along with SSC, TK, Hyjal and BT.
My professions are herbalism and alchemy, however they are not leveled at all. My main goal has been to reach 70 before I did anything else.
My husband recently joined Ascendance, Plopachino. I would love to get to know more people and make some new friends. I left alot of good friends on our old server and would love to make some new ones.
Im always willing to help guildies when I am online. Whether it be someone needs a spot filled in a group or if a low level needs help with a quest. If you have any questions feel free to ask me in game thru mail or whisper. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
baby_bellmer
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Tarini-Priest-Whatever spec you want   Tarini-Priest-Whatever spec you want I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:13 am

My character is now 70. I will spend the next couple days gearing up.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Footman
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Tarini-Priest-Whatever spec you want   Tarini-Priest-Whatever spec you want I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:36 am

pplication seems decently done, no complaints there, as for the gear part you're not all that good yet, but that shouldn't matter all that much.
+1 from me, Waiting for Ryx to give his final answer.
Back to top Go down
Ryxali
Peasant
Ryxali

PostSubject: Re: Tarini-Priest-Whatever spec you want   Tarini-Priest-Whatever spec you want I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:29 pm

You could always go shadow for starters (if not permanently). [Accepted]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarini-Priest-Whatever spec you want   Tarini-Priest-Whatever spec you want I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tarini-Priest-Whatever spec you want
Page 1 of 1