Ascendance @ Feenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascendance @ Feenix

Alliance EU Guild on Feenix

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Priest holy/disc application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyho
Noob

[Accepted] Priest holy/disc application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Priest holy/disc application   [Accepted] Priest holy/disc application I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Real Life Introduction
Introduce yourself! Who are you, where do you live, what's your occupation etc.
Hello,
My name is Andreas, I'm 19 years old.
I live in Sweden, I'm a student who just finished high school. My in-game char is named Eyho.

Character Info
Give us info about your character; What class is it, spec, how well geared is it etc.
I'm a priest and I'm usually specced Disc because of arenas and PVP. I don't like shadow that much but I could specc if you want me too do it. I'm full pvp geared which means 4/4 s1, some heroic gear with Mp5 etc that I use while I'm doing instances.
Answer these questions:
Can you raid on Sundays from 19:15 - 23:00?
I can raid on sundays, I've a lot of time for wow since I'm finished with school and has no plans on working asap.
Do you have a flying mount?
I have epic flying.
What is your retail PvE experience?
I pve'd pretty much during retail TBC , thou I quit after SSC got cleared. Played healer also but as a paladin.
What are your professions and are they maxed out?
I've at the moment maxed Engineering and Tailoring, dunno why I made Tailoring tbh. I guess I wanted some shitty cloth gear for Shadow that I never use. I could switch from it anytime if I have to.
Do you have any friends in Ascendance that would vouch for you?
Hm dunno if they are my friends but I have talked to Omnomn, Avast , desire and Crys alot before. We're hangin on the world u kno.
Any last comments that you believe would increase your chances of joining Ascendance?
I'm a dedicated and skilled healer and I saw you wanted healers of each class at the front page. I would like to PVE a bit since I'm tired of only doing pvp daily.

Kind regards, Eyho the fat dorf santa
Back to top Go down
Avast
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Priest holy/disc application   [Accepted] Priest holy/disc application I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:02 pm

yuss, I can confirm that he would be a nice arrival to our famileh.
No srs, he's quite good player and also he knows what is he doing :*
euheheh <3
Back to top Go down
Ryxali
Peasant
Ryxali

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Priest holy/disc application   [Accepted] Priest holy/disc application I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Can't say no to dwarves [Insert approved stamp].
Back to top Go down
Forgus
Admin
Forgus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Priest holy/disc application   [Accepted] Priest holy/disc application I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:21 am

I would definitely like to see another skilled healing(Disc/Holy) priest in our guild. Having only 1 who respecs shadow half of the time is a pain *cough* *cough*.
Your application is good, and having a flying mount is a massive plus (Throwing in another cough here)
I give you a thumbs up. Let's invite the bastard, shall we?
Back to top Go down
https://ascendance.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Priest holy/disc application   [Accepted] Priest holy/disc application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Priest holy/disc application
Page 1 of 1